Today has been a little strange, in that it's had major ups and downs.
1) I woke up this morning and realized there was no way I was going to be able to fit my experiment in between TAing (Down)
2) I did said TAing, and one of my students this year is room mates with three students I taught last year. Said students told current student that I was awesome. (Double Up)
3) I was involved in a four car accident this evening. I stopped (more sudden than I'd like, without slamming my breaks). The three cars behind me didn't. No damage to my car, but the car behind me has a loose back bumper, and the third car in line was smoking under the hood. The fourth car had no damage and drove off. I tried to, but they wanted my information. They failed to take the appropriate information, and proceeded to blame me for the accident. Because I stopped. And they didn't. Conclusion, drivers in London, ON, are idiots who can't, in fact, drive. (Double Down)
4) I found out V, my awesome Bulgarian lab mate is moving on Thursday, and tomorrow will be the last day I see her for a while. She is my closes friend in London, so it will suck (Down)
5) I played dodgeball with my lab group tonight. We're terrible. We're so terrible they need to create a third league for people of our caliber. It was a lot of fun (Up)
6) I managed to run for ten minutes straight. I can't remember the last time I was able to run for ten minutes. It was thrilling. (Up)
7) torchwood_santa is nearly ready to go live. I've gotten permission from a lot of the major coms to start promoting, but I'm not sure the best time to start with that. Signups will go from Oct 15 to Nov 1, but I worry that two weeks isn't enough time... Opinions? (neutral)
8) My D/C BB artist keeps sending me really awesome artwork. I'm excited beyond belief. (Up)
On a side note, I thought I would be less busy this fall, but the opposite is true. Monday and Thursday I play badminton. Tuesdays I play dodgeball. It looks like Wednesdays I'll be volunteering at a retirement home that runs an Alzheimer's outreach group, and Sundays I'm playing innertube waterpolo...
That writing I was going to do? Um... yeah... I think sleep and I are going to be going our seperate ways. Same with the little thing called free time.
On the plus side, it means that I've recovered from my mysterious vitamin deficiency (I think).
Day 14 - What is your favorite book pairing?
This is a tough one. I don't really get into books the same way I do into TV. I read a lot, but I mostly take it at face value and don't consider much beyond that. Looking back at my bookshelves, I'd have to say it was Fitz and Fool from the Farseer and Tawny Man trilogies by Robin Hobb. Granted, she refused to acknowledge the romantic and sexual relationships she'd built up between the two characters, and doesn't allow fanfiction, so it could never be explored very well outside the series. Still, I always love them, just a little bit.
Day 15 - What is your favorite real life pairing?
Day 16 - What is the absolute worst pairing?
Day 17 - A pairing you thought would never work out, but did?
Day 18 - What is the cutest pairing?
Day 19 - A pairing you've rooted for since the beginning?
Day 20 - The "can't stand the sexual tension anymore" pairing?
Day 21 - A pairing you like and no one else understands why?
Day 22 - A pairing you hate and no one else understands why?
Day 23 - A crazy love triangle/quadrilateral that worked out great?
Day 24 - A crazy love triangle/quadrilateral that worked out badly?
Day 25 - A pairing that was/would-be adorable, but could never work out?
Day 26 - A pairing that you hated and ended up loving?
Day 27 - A pairing that you loved and ended up hating?
Day 28 - A pairing that you will never understand?
Day 29 - What ship had the best proposal?
Day 30 - Your favorite ship forever and ever and ever?